auto temp II

Quite honestly I believe I have a good servo. I am no stranger to similar
mechanisms and this thing seems to be working fine now. Like I say it is
cooling but the fan just won't stay on full time. Could be the servo and I
will have to play with it a little more but ... From what I understand the
"new" servo is a new body with the same guts so unless your body is cracked
what are you really gaining? I know there is basic troubleshooting available
on the site but too bad we did not have some detailed troubleshooting as
this system is really not that difficult from what I can see.

Robin Giesbrecht