New Club Store

Hi All,

Just in time for Fathers day I'd like to announce the Official opening of
our Club Store.  We have everything from Briefcase's to Wall clocks and all
kinds of fun stuff like teddy bears, T-shirts, baby clothes, sweatshirts,
mousepads, coasters, Frisbee's and even a lunch box.  There should be
something for everyone!

http://www.cafeshops.com/imperialclub

There's also a link from our Gift Shop on the Club site.

All the Proceeds go to Dte.net for continuing support of our site.  So buy
yourself something fun, and help support our club and all the space that
Manuel donates to the site for free.

Leslie  '67 Sedan
(T-shirt, Lunchbox, and coaster on the way)