From: John/Shirley Nimmo [mailto: sdarm2@xxxxxxx]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:47:11 -0700
Subject: IML: Wiring Diagram for 1961 Imperial

Hi IMLer's;<br><br>As you may recall, I had a fire in my 1961 Imperial last
week. It ended up <br>being the starter relay.<br>My question is this. Does
anybody have a diagram of the wires, their colors <br>and where they<br>plug
into the starter relay? I looked in the Archives on the Imperialclub
information would be greatly appreciated..<br><br>
                             Sincerely,<br><br>
                 John & Shirley Nimmo<br><br>
                Roasted 61
 new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*
  http://www.imperialclub.com  ------------
with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the<br>Administrators
should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to