2003 Imperial 'Eagle' by Virgil Exner, Jr.

2003 Imperial 'Eagle' by Virgil Exner, Jr.

Mr. Exner has done the Online Imperial Club the honor of coming up with a
design for an all new Imperial, intended to take on 'super coupes' like the
Cadillac 16:
http://www.imperialclub.com/ImpFormativeArticles/Exner/Eagle/

Personally, I think it looks great, although I thought maybe the triple
round taillights would further confuse our "Impala" identity problem with
the general public :-)

Ex, Jr. would very much like to hear our comments, and is also looking for
ideas for the powerplant.  What he has drawn up looks pretty radical to me!

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise