Help with starter removal on '67

I use a box end turned backwards(so its angled towards firewall). I never
had a problem getting them off. Seems like the last one took about 10
minutes really, but I am not a big guy with big hands, that makes it easier.
On thing I have always done is to take this one off first, then you don't
have the weight of the starter up against the bolt making it a hard to turn
bolt. Mine will usually loosen off within a few wrench strokes and then I
finger it off. Then I move to the bottom one and hold the starter in
position as I remove it so it isn't up against the bolt.
Brian