Please Re-Welcome member Tim Hogan (1957)

Please Re-Welcome member Tim Hogan (1957)

New Subscriber(s): Tim Hogan
Email Address is: thogangoatx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Detroit, Mi

Car(s) owned: 1957 4 Door Custom Sedan
1963 Lebaron 4 Door Ht

Self-Introduction: Previously in club for some years but have just changed
email account and am resubscribing with new email address.
Have had several Mopars recently and have a '65 Polara convertible w/factory
427 wedge in addition to Imperials.
The '57 belonged to Charles Jacobs who was vice president of Chrysler in
charge of Mopar Division.  Car was in Grosse Pointe for years and has only
25,000 original miles.  It's black w/gray interior and looks very formal.
The '63 has 43,000 original miles and was originally purchased in Texas.  I
have original papers and owners log.  I am only the 3rd owner.