master cylinder

I looked on the web page & couldnt find this
specific answer...thought maybe the group could
help me. I am switching my single chamber
master cylinder to a duel chamber one. Does any
one know what one will fit on a '66 ? I was told one
from a late sixties Polara would fit, but they were
would...the bolt pattern is different.

thank you for you help guys,

Loyal Stern

'66 Crown Coupe