My 196o Restoration Story

I have been working on documenting the restoration of my 196o Imperial,
and the first segment has just been posted to the 1960 page.  Here's the
story so far:

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm

=====
Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

196o Imperial LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm
1973 Imperial LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1973/wills/