NEIOC Spring Picnic Meet

I would like to inform any and all interested Imperialists of a gathering of our club at a members home on Sunday, May 18  in Woodstock, Connecticutt. The meet starts after 10:00 AM till 4:00 PM and we cordially invite any and all Imperial enthusiasts to attend. Further info and directions can be had by e-mailing me at imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxx .
Mike Veronesi-President of the Northeast IMPERIAL Owners Club; (N.E.I.O.C.)  1967 Imperial Crown: 1969 Imperial LeBaron; 1990 Imperial....?