Anniston Meet

To those planning to attend the upcoming Annniston Meet on Friday, I just wanted to say to everyone: drive carefully and I hope no one has any mechanical problems enroute!  This is our first trip to Anniston and we can't wait to get to meet other IML'ers and see all the fantastic Imperials and Packards!  See y'all on Friday!

Greg McDonnell
Russell Coker
'65 Crown convertible