Misc box

I took a trip in my 57 T-Bird in 2000 to Chicago and made a Misc Box to fit
the bottom of the trunk.  I measured from the spare over and the flat part of
the trunk from front to rear and made the box 3" deep, put on hasps and
hinges painted it white, put a tweety bi4rd decal on it and filled it with
tools, flares, hoses flashlight, flares etc, worked great, still had room for
luggaghe etc on top of it and never used  it in 6700 total miles, I
understand there are now several of these misc boxes in T-birds.  I think the
depth of the box would relate to the depth of your trunk
Dick
67 Imp Conv Crown