'66 Dual Air owners & Guru's Too

Hi from sunny Atlanta,

The dual air junctions for 1966 are:

-- the small diameter hose connects to a "T" junction
in the A/C line on the RH wheel well next to the #8
spark plug.
-- The larger diameter hose connects at the A/C
muffler canister, behind the battery.  A special
2-outlet muffler is used with dual air.  However, if
your car has only a single outlet muffler, the two
hoses could come together in a fabricated "T" junction
connection just before the muffler, with a resulting
single connection continuting into the muffler itself.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C w/dual air
66 Crown Convertible w/ single air
66 LeBaron w/ dual air