'66 Dual Air owners & Guru's Too

Holo From the Blizzard Belt of the Rockies

Our '66 has the dual A/C option.  but I have a problem using the rear air
since the hosing is in-complete.  It is rigged so that only the front unit is
connected.  The two hoses for the rear are connected to the hard lines at the
firewall and just dangle upward into the engine bay.  Do any of you have a
photo of the routings and of the connections ????  Or have the ability to
explain it in very simple terms so that one may "paint" a mentle picture ???

Due to the weather I don't want to use the air at this time.  But in about a
month I'll be thinking about reaching for that switch.

                                                   Rodger & Gabby
                                                   Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom
'63 Le Baron