My 67 Refurbish project

The next installment of my year long project is now up on the IML site,
thanks to the editing and posting help from Chris Trettin (again, wonderful
to have this help - all volunteer, by the way!).

I'm going to take down the pictures I posted from my own web site, as I am
running out of room, so to see this and other reports from me (dash pad
removal, stereo installation etc.), go to the appropriate year page on the
IML site.

The link for this one is:

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/DickBsRefurb/#Chapter3

Dick Benjamin