Carlisle cars

I don't know some people do tend to frown upon a car unless it is vintage or
extremely rare too, it's not right to do, but some people do it anyway, I
don't see the harm in bringing a Dynasty, I see a ton of Daytonas and
Lebarons and things at these shows, and most of them aren't really anything
special.  You get a few R/T Daytonas and things, but most are just the plain
models.  I just like to go to the shows to enjoy the cars.  That's what it
is all about.

I would also take it easy on the trans, even Limp home mode wont keep it
safe forever, best be getting a cheap beater car or a used transmission
until you can afford to have this one rebuilt.  Once it is toast the only
way to get it home is by flatbead, and that aint no fun.

Also I looked it up in my Imperial Sales brochure and I do have limited slip
axle, it sounds damn near hard to believe, I owned two Dodge Dynasty's
before this and I never really could tell if they were limited slip or not,
well my 89 wasn't for sure.  Both my tires do spin on the Imperial.

If I don't get another Imperial this year I may restore mine to showroom
quality, of course some of what I plan to do is modify it from stock looking
form.  I still would like to throw on a small turbo from a 2.5 Chrysler
turbo car, but I want to look into it more first before I jump the gun and
end up modifying things under the hood, my main concern isn't with
horsepower range, but with reliability.  I like to say there are a crap load
of turbo motors in junkyards for a reason, I don't want my 3.3 to join them
prematurely.

I got another project coming up soon, I am looking for a Dynasty project
car, I found one with a fake convertable roof, and it looks to be an LE
model of the 88-89 year, it's a red wine paint color with the red cloth
looking roof.  What a sharp car, it's been sitting for a while, so my best
guess is trans failure or engine failure.  Either way, I am thinking of
going in and trying to make a deal with this guy.  Maybe he will sell cheap.
  Since I set a 2000.00 budget for such a car already, I will probably be
droping the trans myself if it needs one or a new engine or both, depending
on condition of the parts and the car itself.  I can't tell if it has the
special grille or not, but I plan on buying one of those as well.  I am kind
of hoping this guy will sell it to me, it really isn't for sale, but it has
been sitting behind the same body shop for a year or so now and it looks to
be in good condition and something about that roof on it really has me
wanting to buy it.