66 fan motor

Awoke the 66 from the garage today as the wife's van has to have a new
windshield tomorrow and I will have to drive the 66.  I turned the heater on
after the engine warmed and noticed on low speed a slight clicking noise.
Can these be oiled or is something showing signs of wearing out?

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial