Wierd

Today, the weather was good. Excluding the morning,
all was a decent temperature, not bitterly cold, not
hot either.

A604 ran great, even when I did a burnout up a hill
(which, for this specific spot, almost always puts me
in limp mode!).

Just can't make up its mind as to rather or not it
wants to work or die. Still shifts hard, but I'd take
that over limp mode or getting stuck in 3rd any day.
Makes me wonder if it is worth the cost of a
replacement or if I should just try a better/different
cooling and TCM system. If it'll work on nice
days......

        But then again, where I live, it's winter half of the
year and cold enough for the A604 to scream for mercy.