Where is the oil coming from?

I took the day off, grabbed my check book, American Express, an arm, a leg
and my first born for trade and went to the DC inspection pit today to give
blood.
I failed because of an oil leak man! Oil on the engine is not very apparent
but it does drop occasionally from where the transmission joins the engine.

Besides the cover gaskets, the filter and pump, where else should I look to
find it?

Johan
65 LeBaron
Washington DC