66 Imperial LeBaron Coupe for Sale

I came across a black 66 Lebaron Coupe for sale in San Leandro California.
No price. Car looks pretty good but I did not take a real close look as I
drove by. If anyone on the list is interested I would be happy to get the
phone # of the seller and take a closer look although I am no mechanic.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx