"What is that car, anyway?"

Been seeing all the amusing comments lately about "mistaken identity" on our beloved Imperials.  I, too, suffer through this.  I enter "Sally Ann", ('68 convertible), in a lot of Christmas parades just about every year.  The crowd doesn't get close enough to read, if they can read, the scripts on the cars.  My wife and I get tickled at the ones who say, "Look at that Cadillac!", or, "Hey, that's a nice Lincoln!"  Most people don't even suspect that our cars were built the best car company in the world!