67/68 accessories

Well, I think it's for exactly that reason: different people have different
sensitivities to temperature.  I think this option was offered because the rich
guy sitting in the back of his LeBaron might want it a little cooler or hotter
than his chaffeur sitting up front.

Today we have cars with several "zones" to accomodate the wife, the kids in
back, the driver (who might be more in the sun) etc.  I think Chrysler was
thinking along those lines.

I know I'd sure like to experience the difference (b/n an Imperial with the
rear air and without).  None of mine have it.  (sob)

MM