1967-8 Rear Air

Dick Benjamin wrote:

I'm wondering if any Imperial of the boxcar variety had genuine dual AC.

I don't know the answer to that specific question, but the 67 Crown I
parted had a rear heater.  It consisted of a heater core, fan and duct
work.  Hot water from the cooling system ran in reinforced pipes down
the edge of the undercarriage and into the trunk.  There was a control
on the dash for fan speeds but I don't remember where the temperature
control was.

Ken Miller