Please Welcome a new member George Cummings 1968

Please Welcome a new member George Cummings 1968

George, please tell us more about your Imperial.  Tell us model (ie for door
hardtop, coupe?) color, condition and other relevant details.  We can help you
both with technical difficulties and parts (there are meny vendors in the list
that stock lots of hard to find parts).

D^2, 68 Sedan, 68 LeBaron (yes, I have two of them, they are quite inexpensive
to buy).