'51 through '53 grille: Imperial

I could be wrong, but it certainly looks as if the 1951 through 1953
Imperial grille is a perfect interchange. Does anyone conclusively know that
this is accurate? I've looked at a LOT of pictures, both in print media and
on the web, and they surely look to be the same.

The reason I'm asking...I have a '53, and it needs either an excellent used
grille (which will be hard to find) or rechroming, which is, as everyone is
aware with respect to pot metal, costly. Having three years rather than one
gives me a little more flexibility, and a slightly better chance of finding
one.

I never see a '51 or '52 to check vs. mine. I keep a tape measure handy,
just in case!  Currell