67 optional heat

Hello everyone ,
I would think that an Imperial with the optional rear heat would feel pretty
good this morning (-1 in Minneapolis). If memory serves me correct a
prospective buyer would have had to pony up less than $100 for it .
    What a deal !
                                      Clay Smith 67 Crown Coupe (with rear
defrost to blow on your neck)
                                                          60  Custom