trans/oil coolers

May I ask how much did you pay for each (tranny coolers) and where from?  I
need a cooler for my 68 LeBaron.  I installed one on my Sedan long time ago,
and the transmission has survined my "abusive" driving very well.  I got that
one real cheap from a junkyard in west Texas.  But now, in central TX, I don't
have access to these type of junkyards.

Thanks D^2, 2x68