Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: IML: trans/oil coolers

Ok all you brainy people out there, what do you think?  I want to install transmission coolers an my three imperial (all 67's) Is it better to mount the cooler directly the radiator with those plastic ties or mount it  with brackets with a spacing between it ands the radiator or out front in front of the ac condenser, I really have no idea what is best. thank, Mike Becker

Happy Imperial motoring