Autotemp II and rear air box

Rear heat and rear a/c were options in addition to
AutoTempII.  They had separate controls to activate
either one. (And it was an either/or situation, you
couldn't get both on the same car.)   Regular
AutoTempII was the front mounted unit.

The rear A/C unit was the same one used from 1964-1975
and will fit any Imperial of those years.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron