Bob Hope and '67 Imperial

Hi group,
I think that it is interesting that Chrysler Corp at one time cared about
their cars and who drove them.  A few years ago I owned a 67 Imperial
Convertible that was given to Jack Benny as a yearly driver.  He chose to
buy it from Chrysler when his time came up and I purchased it from the
person who bought it at his estate sale when he passed away.  It was also
loaned to Mr Benny on the West Coast Promotions Plan.  Back then it was
something to have a person of Mr Benny or Mr Hopes fame drive one of your
cars.  What personality today could drive a 300M or a Concorde and be proud
of it?
Ken