People Unsubscribing

Hello All,
What is up with the rash of disgruntled members? As I remember, we were told that we should prepare for a large amount of e-mails. If these members do not like the amount and tone of the e-mails. why not just hit the delete key. I have had several complaints over my time in the club. But overall -- this is the only place that people do not laugh at me for having an Imperial fixation. And, in a republic, isn't it considered healthy to debate and disagree? Not to be uncharitable, but maybe these folks have other problems that are exacerbated by our free exchange?

                                                                 Allan From Billings,Montana