Checking history

       I have paperwork that states the original owner of my '68 convertible as "Sally Ann Howes".  I would like to know how to find out if this car actually belonged to the actress or not.  Included are registration slips and an insurance ID card.  Also listed is "A Morgan Maree/Associates.Inc."  The certicard lists "Gibraltar Productions".  Any ideas?