Stock exhaust system going back in!

Greg:

    You should still be able to get original equipment specification mufflers and resinators from major exhaust part suppliers like Walker, although you may have to order them, and wait for delivery.  If the local shop is not interested in ordering the correct parts, maybe you shoud shop a little further.
     I know I did when I redid another brand of car, and Surprise! Surprise! got correct parts, and a lower price than from a major chain shop.

John