cornering lamp for '71found

Hi Mark and all,
  Hope this makes it in this time. Have been having problems getting to
the mailing list...this has been returned 3 times. I have found that bulb
at my local NAPA but not sure if it was just old
stock they still happened to have. Did some digging online and found
these...hope it helps.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.