cornering lamp for '71found

Let's see if this goes through on this try

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hopkins [mailto:mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 3:00 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: cornering lamp for '71found

My local parts store has 29 in stock. If you want one I'll go get it and
ship it to you.  The price is 4.95 plus tax. If you want to proceed reply
offline, but I wanted every one to see that by asking the list you might get
what you want. This is the beauty of this club.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial