Upside? of skewed Imperial values

All,
I also agree that we should rejoice at the low prices our beloved Imperials
command right now as I too, would only be dreaming instead of driving.
Speaking of dreaming, check out the '57 Imperial Limo for sale at

http://www.cars-on-line.com/57chrys9518.html

Seasons Greetings to all!
Randy
'73 LeBaron