1961 Shriner Imperial ?

Dear Philippe and list,
 Thanks for all the info on a rare car thats history
was previously unknown by any of its recent owners.
Its hard to beleive that a car this unusual could be
shown at local car shows and go unnoticed.I recently
purchased this car and did not know myself that a 1961
Shriner car even existed. Thanks to you folks I have
received a crash course on Imperial history!I beleive
this car is a real find, It is an excellent condition
44,000 mile all original paint, chrome , engine, spare
tire, and interior.

I have a Question about Mr Brezout's interior: It
appears to have white piping on the seats that my car
does not.Is that original to his car, or has it been
changed to suit his taste? Also I noticed that his top
is white, mine is russet and is still the original.
Any thoughts? Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!
William Adams

--- Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>