1961 Shriner Imperial ?

William and list,
I'm sure that your car is one of the 22 Shriner's of 1961: it has the
same "SO" than RL Brezout and , as all Shriner's, it's one of the first
model year. The other "number" (8519) is surely the dealer order number,
very very closed to than of M. Brezout (8517). So it's 99,9 % sure that
it's the same dealer (Briley Motor of Omaha).
To be sure at 100 % you must ask to the Chrysler Historical Foundation,
(DaimlerChrysler Corporate Historical Collection CIMS 410-11-21 , 12501
Chrysler Freeway, Detroit, MI 48288) a copy of the microfilm. (price
around 50 $..). Join to the mail a copy of the data plate and make,
model, VIN, etc..

Note also that SO means "Special order" and not "shipping order". I've a
copy of the documents that send the CHF to M. Brezout and they write: SO
(Special order). Sure that Shriner's were "special order" ! The
"sequence date" of Brezout's car is 10/03 (3 october)

The Brezout Shriner car has these numbers below the ABCDE ... line of
the data plate:   1685735  3  61  1   8  . I think you'll find the same
as all Shriner's were identical.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad