1952 Crown Imperials For Sale

I have decided to sell one or both of my two 1952 Crown Imperials.  One is a
1952 Crown Imperial Limousine and the other is a 1952 Crown Imperial Sedan.
Tough decision, as I _really_ like these cars and have an emotional
attachment to each of them.  The limo was given to me by my wife on our
first anniversary.  The sedan was owned by a close friend for some 25 years.

The sedan is in fair to good condition and has a new battery and brake
linings, wheel cylinders, master and hoses.  All the power windows work.
The semi-automatic transmission operates properly.  The head pipe has a
hole, the interior and Korean chrome have seen better days, and there is
some non-structural rust in the floor.  But you can drive it every day and
anywhere.

The limo is complete but requires a complete restoration.

Both cars are featured on the Imperial web site:

        Sedan:
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1952/JohnNapoli/index.htm

        Limo:
http://www.imperialclub.com/yearbyyear/1952/JohnNapoliLimo/index.htm

I had always expected that the sedan would serve as the parts car when I
restored the limo.

I thought I'd let the List know about these cars before I go the E-Bay,
Hemmings or whatever routes.  List members get preferential treatment!
There are extras, too.  Please email me privately if you are interested in
either or both of these cars.

Thanks,

John