An Imperial Announcement

Folks, this is the Imperial Grinch speaking...

Maybe it's a by-product of the season, rushing to and fro in
a hurry, but for whatever reason we're getting a lot of
ONE-LINERS on the list lately.  This tends to add to the
number of messages and the daily length of time to get
through the list posts and causes some of us to grumble and
groan, because we're short of time anyways and running
around at the last minute trying to find gifts for Aunt
Sadie and Uncle Horace.

There's nothing wrong with a short "attaboy," but it would
be more effective cut and pasted to the individual who needs
the encouragement.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...