conspicuous consumption

I think they call this "Business the American Way". We are the auto
manufacturers worst nightmare. People who spend mega-bucks restoring old cars
instead of going to the dealer and putting money down on a new one. This
attitude is changing among some automakers. Believe it or not some of them
are jumping on the restoration bandwagon because they see money there too.
Unfortunately Mother Mopar is now under foreign ownership so don't expect to
run to your local Chrysler dealer to get new taillight lenses for your
Imperial. Bye for now.

             Doug
             58 Crown coupe