Sending Unit for 62

Hi All,

     I was just curious regarding the fuel sending unit for my 62 LeBaron.  My fuel gauge is not working and we have determined that the problem is the sending unit.  My question is do other Mopar sending units work in Imperials.  My thought was to take one out of a different early 60s Mopar and have it rebuilt and then replace my non working one with the rebuilt unit all in one operation.  Does anyone know if this is possible. I have access to several early Chrysler product and could use one of those if it will work.  Thanks in Advance and Happy Holidays to one and all.

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300