4dr convertible

A (false) 4dr convertible on ebay (1959) at
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874845908
And a real (and i think the only one registered..) at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/images2/57ghia-cv.jpg , thanks to Raphaël.
If you can't open this jpg file, go to
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/my57pics.htm, you'll find the B&W pic at
the end of  "the only 4dr '57 Imperial convertible" in the middle of the
page.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

->  attention ! nouvelle adresse email : accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
->  attention ! new email adress: accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT: les messages "nouveau document microsoft word" contenant un "ver" ne
proviennent pas de cette adresse mais d'un "usurpateur" (spoofing)...
BEWARE: we never send messages "nouveau document microsoft word" with worm
attached file ! Someone usurpates our identity (spoofing). Delete immediatly !

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar