lindsey
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 2:24 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Playing with the band (adjustment)

hi,,ive had early cast iron trans with broken reverse bands and the rest
of the performance was fine,,the most recent one was a 60 chrysler with
a 383,,no reverse,,broken band,,replaced band ,no other
changes,,corrected problem,,that was 2 years ago,,still running
fine,,,.you can replace bands and clutch packs in the car with out
pulling the trans,,takes 2to3 hrs,,cast iron transes only,,,..rick