Please Welcome new Member Richard Shepherd '67

Please Welcome new Member Richard Shepherd '67

New Subscriber(s): Richard Shepherd
Email Address is: rshepherd80@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Francisco, CA

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Hardtop (Silver with Black Leather)

Self-Introduction: This is my second Mopar, first being a 1957 New Yorker
Convt
Will be looking for parts etc, as this car is in need of alot.