Please Welcome a new Member Luis Villar '54

Please Welcome a new Member Luis Villar '54

New Subscriber(s): Luis L. Villar
Email Address is: camaguey@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Miami, Florida

Car(s) owned: 1954 Sedan (green)

Self-Introduction: Several months ago my son took me to his friend's house
to show me an old car. This guy had several cars in his back yard, which
were included in a land he bought from a lady, among these cars was this
Chrysler 1954, which brought me good memories. At that time my son's friend
did not have plans to sell this car, but a couple weeks ago he visited me to
offer the car for a very reasonable price. I'm planning to restore the car
from the frame up. Even I would like to bring this car back to the original
appearance, I will try to upgrade the electrical system to 12 volts, and
change the front brake system for disc brake.