Welcome, Manuel

Manuel wrote:

> Car(s) owned: 1958 Chrysler Crown Imperial, Yello with biege interior
>
> Self-Introduction: I don't know what to say about myself right now.  But,
> I'm 59 and only purchase Chrysler products.

Great to have you here, Manuel.  There is a great deal of information about
the undisputedly superior year for Imperials, the '58, the epitome of the
breed if you will.

OK, some folks, won't.  In my experience there are two types of Imperial
owners: Those who have a 58 and those who wish they did.  (This, for the
benefit of the humourless, is a joke.)

Tell us about your 58.  Is it a two or four door?  Sedan or hard top?
Convertible?  What condition is it in?  How long have you had it?  How, or
why, did you acquire it?

Are you willing - I hope - to share some photos of it with us?  Don't send
them directly to the list.  That's a no-no, and the post will be rejected
anyway.  They need to go to the web site, the OIC site you joined from.  You
can send them to me, via e-mail, or snail mail, if you prefer.  I'll scan
the snaps and get them added via the care taker of the 1958 page, Steve
Bryan.

It's always good to find about a hitherto unknown Imperial.  The list is
doing well with a good representation of all the epochs of Imperial.  We are
at our best trying to work out technical solutions.  So many of us have been
there and done that.  tap into this font of knowledge and maybe you can skip
past some of our more painful mistakes.

Hugh