Please Welcome new Member Jason Greenbert '64

Please Welcome new Member Jason Greenbert '64

New Subscriber(s): Jason Greenberg
Email Address is: novjay@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Orange County, CA

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial Crown 4dr (Black with white leather)

Self-Introduction: My name is Jason and I just purchased this Imperial <My
first one> Dubbed the "Anti-Chrysler" for it's habit of suddlenly developing
teminal illnesses the recovering.
I have a lways been a Cadillac fan but, this car has changed my perspective.
It's very beautiful! I get compliments on it all the time.
At the time i purchsed it the previous owner included a trunk full of
various parts which I have not had the time to inventory. I'm actually
looking for some parts and when I find out what I have, I'll offer them in
at least partial trade.
At the moment I need a Distributor, Carbourator, Fan Clutch, Regulator. My
spelling is terrible...Any how..Hope to meet some of you at the picnic!