From: "Matt Hopkins" <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Musical Seats-90parts source

Yes, those inserts did not come with the car.  This car would have had all
cloth or all leather.  On my 92 there is some slight wearing on the outer
edge of the driver's seat from sliding in and out and it surprises me that
the middle of your seats were replaced as I wouldn't think this would be an
area of wear, but I guess it was in this case.  Murray Park had some newer
Imperial parts,   maybe he has extra seat parts