Hood Pad installation

In a message dated 9/7/2002 11:33:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dickedo32@xxxxxxx writes:

<< when istalling the pad, do you put the fuzzy side down or on the
 hood itself >>

The hard side, as I recall there are a couple clip holes in the middle that
will only line up that way. The originals didn't have a hard side, just
exposed fibers that got fuzzy over the years.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT