Imperial vs Non-moving objects

Carmine,

If your friend still likes to steer Imperials that have no brakes or running
engines, I have a few 68 parts cars that need moved, so let me know.  I think
he would really enjoy one of the cars, as it has working air conditioning, it
is a Crown Coupe with all the windows removed, keeps you cool but you have to
watch out for the bugs.  If he really likes a rusted car, how about a
convertible, a white one with a partial green top and green leather.  This
car is almost fully equipped, all it lacks is power vents, has  been lowered,
due to flat tires, so really looks sleek.  With this car, he could enjoy the
fresh air without lowering the top.  Enjoyed your post,

Bill/Imp, 68's